The registration process is the prerequisite to attend the conference of the European Union of Aquarium Curators.
Registration is necessary for all participants.
Name badges will be provided to identify those who registered.
1) Make a registration request via the website form
To enable us to authenticate registrations on the basis of the appropriate profiles, please fill in the pre-registration form at the bottom of this page. The congress organisation team will send you a reply as soon as possible. Each form is personal and individual, even for accompanying persons.
2) Receive your registration notification
Once the pre-registration has been validated, a validation code will be sent to you so that you can proceed with the final registration via the Eventbrite application. Please keep this code, which you will need in order to pay. The organisation team will send you a detailed email to guide you through the rest of your registration.
3) Register through the Eventbrite payment platform
Final registration will be processed through Eventbrite.
- View the event page.
- Select “Tickets” and choose the appropriate ticket for your status.
- Fill in your registration and billing details.
- Receive an order confirmation email.
- Access your ticket.
(until October 4th, 2019)
EUAC Full, Honorary and Associate Members
EUAC Full Support Members
EUAC Consulting Support Members
Non-EUAC member & accompanying person
* To be entitled to the regular registration fee you must have registered and paid by October 4th
Exhibitors package : booth + up to 2 participants tickets
Congress ticket includes :
- Entry to all congress sessions, conferences, and exhibitions of NAUSICAA the venue.
- Refreshments and Lunches on tuesday 15th, wednesday 16th and thursday 17th.
- Ice Breaker at NAUSICAA：On the evening of October 14, 2019 .
- Gala Dinner at NAUSICAA: On the evening of October 16, 2019 .
- Farewell cocktail at NAUSICAA: On the evening of October 17, 2019.
- One set of congress materials
A confirmation email will be sent directly by Eventbrite to authenticate your final registration and so that you can access your tickets.
To make sure your final registration has been noted by the organisation team, you can look up your name in the list of registered persons. This table is updated regularly within one week at most.
- All payments must be made in EUROS.
- Online payment via the Eventbrite payment system.
- Eventbrite is PCI compliant, so you can be confident that your transactions are completely secure.
- Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- You can obtain a VAT refund by giving your Intra-Community VAT number.
- To book a stand, please fill in the form below. NAUSICAA will get back to you as soon as possible to follow up on your application and explain the details to you. I would like to be informed of site updates so that I can keep up to date with the latest information.
Please note that the language which will be used for the congress is English.